Are you a Pinterest addict but have no idea how you can make it work for your business?
Get the behind the scenes strategies, tips, and techniques to maximize your Pinterest impact
Hands up if you love Pinterest? If you want to get some of that addictive Pinterest magic happening on your Pinterest Account, you’re in the right place.
From July 2019, I will no longer be offering Pinterest Management services, only 1-1 and small group training on how to DIY your own Pinterest accounts.
Pinterest is a visual search engine, which means to reach your audience, you need to have content that is visually attractive,
Budget and DIY to full management services.
Success on Pinterest needs you to have:
A strategic approach to creating your own content – knowing what works for your audience
A strategic approach to pinning other people’s Content
Active engagement with other Pinterest accounts via Group Boards and Tailwind Tribes
Know which pins are working for you and adjust as you grow.
Sounds like a lot of work? It is! But the great news is you don’t have to do it all yourself. The beauty of having a Pinterest expert onboard is you can get back to the important work you do, and let me boost your Pinterest traffic in the background.
Let’s get your Pinterest account happy.
These services are perfect for businesses who:
- Are ready to take action on their Pinterest Account, but don’t know where to start
- Have tried to use Pinterest to grow their blog, but haven’t seen results
- Have blog branding + have an idea of what they want their pins to look like, but don’t know how to create them
- Are interested in learning how Pinterest can be used to inform your content across different platforms and make it part of your marketing strategy
Contact me for pricing on:
- Account makeovers
- Pin Creation
- Content Advice for Pinterest/Blogging
- Pinterest Audits
- Training on how to DIY your Pinterest Account for Beginners and Advanced users
Pinterest Audit and Planning45 Min. Zoom and Ideas Session
- You bring your Pinterest Account – I’ll bring my red pen and coffee.
- Audit of your Pinterest page (if you have one – otherwise it will be suggested boards and ideas) live on Zoom.
- 30-45 minute chat about everything Pinterest for Business.
- Personalised tips, content ideas and how-to’s sent after the session.
- This is best suited to those starting out with Pinterest.
- Where: Your place and mine – via Zoom. Bring coffee
- How: We chat via Zoom about your business, and together create a content plan for your upcoming sale, service or promotion.
- Who: New and existing business owners
Pinterest Training1-1 or Small Group Training from
- Online Zoom training
- 45-60 minutes
- Beginner to Advanced Pinterest training
- Everything you need to know to start to DIY your Pinterest Account
- Personalised training
- Get in touch for a quote or book below for a 1-1 session
Tanya has provided my business with 6 months of content. And it is fabulous!!! It is an ideal resource for me to grow my business. Even though you said in our call that I was covering most things, you STILL managed to blow my mind with your content ideas. Thank you.
Naomi Dorland CEO @ Brisbane Multiple Birth Association Northside Inc.
Tanya is beyond amazing at making things work. She’s exceptional at understanding requirements and actioning them efficiently. She helped set up and clean up my business Pinterest account in October 2018 and the views per month were a few hundred - two and something months later they’re sitting at over 43k a month. It’s bringing in foot traffic to my website and I’m extremely hopeful of what the future holds - all thanks to quick and smart Tanya.
Anuradha Sawhney OWNER @ Bidiliia Ethical Jewellery
I have worked with Tanya on several occasions and am super impressed. Tanya makes everything easy to understand (and even fun). I recently purchased her Pinterest Audit and although I thought I was doing OK with my Pinterest account, Tanya really opened my eyes to what is possible on this platform and supplied me with many ideas to move forward with. Thanks Tanya for your knowledge, professionalism and patience. Looking forward to working with you again soon.
Suzanne Blakestone CEO @ Suze E Bee Candles
Tanya did an amazing job in taking me through the ins and outs of Pinterest. Her explanation of how it worked, how to grow my followers, when to post, what to post and how it works was clear, easy to understand and simple to follow. No question was too silly, and I came away from the session with loads of ideas on how to effectively leverage Pinterest . Tanya has an incredible depth of knowledge, and really is ‘customer first’ – five stars is not enough!
Elyssia Clark Author @ The Research Toolkit
Tanya provided a great Pinterest Training session to our community that really highlighted the use of Pinterest to product based businesses. Thanks Tanya!
Gwen Sams, Love Aunty Amy