Are you a Pinterest addict but have no idea how you can make it work for your business?
Get the behind the scenes strategies, tips, and techniques to maximize your Pinterest impact
Hands up if you love Pinterest? If you want to get some of that addictive Pinterest magic happening on your Pinterest Account, you’re in the right place. From training on how to DIY Pinterest to full management options.
Pinterest is a visual search engine, which means to reach your audience, you need to have content that is visually attractive,
Budget and DIY to full management services.
Success on Pinterest needs you to have:
A strategic approach to creating your own content – knowing what works for your audience
A strategic approach to pinning other people’s Content
Active engagement with other Pinterest accounts via Group Boards and Tailwind Tribes
Know which pins are working for you and adjust as you grow.
Sounds like a lot of work? It is! But the great news is you don’t have to do it all yourself. The beauty of having a Pinterest expert onboard is you can get back to the important work you do, and let me boost your Pinterest traffic in the background.
Let’s get your Pinterest account happy.
These services are perfect for businesses who:
- Are ready to take action on their Pinterest Account, but don’t know where to start
- Have tried to use Pinterest to grow their blog, but haven’t seen results
- Have blog branding + have an idea of what they want their pins to look like, but don’t know how to create them
- Are interested in learning how Pinterest can be used to inform your content across different platforms and make it part of your marketing strategy
These services aren’t for you if you:
- Want a “quick hack” to grow their accounts overnight (Pinterest doesn’t work like that – but we can chat about Pinterest ads if you like)
- Have no clue what they want or do not have any specific branding to use for their pin designs (I can recommend some great people if you want branding help first)
- Want to micro-manage how I work – I love input and advice, and willingly take on feedback about my work, and want to give you results you are 100% happy with, but I also love to be set free creatively. If this is you, I would lovingly suggest my services aren’t for you
Contact me for pricing on:
- Account makeovers
- Pin Creation
- Content Advisory for Pinterest/Blogging
- Pinterest Audits
- Training on how to DIY your Pinterest Account for Beginners and Advanced
Pinterest Standard Packages
Pinterest Audits45 Min. Zoom and Ideas Session
- You bring your Pinterest Account – I’ll bring my red pen and coffee.
- Audit of your Pinterest page (if you have one – otherwise it will be suggested boards and ideas) live on Zoom.
- 30-45 minute chat about everything Pinterest for Business.
- Personalised tips, content ideas and how-to’s sent after the session.
- This is best suited to those starting out with Pinterest.
- Where: Your place and mine – via Zoom. Bring coffee
- How: We chat via Zoom about your business, and together create a content plan for your upcoming sale, service or promotion.
- Who: New and existing business owners
Pinterest SetupPackages start from
- Want to set up your Pinterest Account from scratch?
- We have a 45 minute Zoom session to discuss your business, branding, audience and products, then I get to work!
- -Which platform your audience is using
- -How to create content that works
- -How to maximise your content by re-purposing and planning strategically
- -Tools to help streamline your content
- Where: Zoom – your place and mine
- What: 90-minute Zoom session (can be 2 x 45min if you prefer). Then I get to work with setting up your account so it’s ready for you to start pinning.
- How: Let me know you’re interested and any questions you have. When you’ve booked in, we chat via Zoom, then I create your account. You get the recording, templates, notes, and planners for your content.
- Who: Perfect for new businesses looking for strategy, or existing businesses looking for new approach.
Pinterest ManagementPackages start from
- As Pinterest requires a long-term, strategic approach, I recommend a minimum three-month commitment for Pinterest Management. If you’re not happy at any time, you can cancel with 30 days, and the balance of your fees will be refunded.
- After gaining a thorough understanding of your business marketing needs, keywords & target audience, first we’ll get your Pinterest account set up (minimum Pinterest Setup package – $449 AUD) – then you’re ready to move into Pinterest Monthly Management Packages. You will get a 50% discount on your first month when you purchase both together*
- Minimum 3-month packages
- Monthly packages are calendar based (so renew on the same date each month)
- Where: Zoom session for setup, then monthly email reports
- When: Set-up takes approx 2 weeks, then management packages start after then.
- How: We chat on zoom, I do the setup, then we chat about your plan and how it will be managed. We’ll then catch up each month and I’ll let you know how things are progressing.
- Who: New and existing business owners
For all other content inquiries, contact me or get an instant quote!
Tanya has provided my business with 6 months of content. And it is fabulous!!! It is an ideal resource for me to grow my business. Even though you said in our call that I was covering most things, you STILL managed to blow my mind with your content ideas. Thank you.
Naomi Dorland CEO @ Brisbane Multiple Birth Association Northside Inc.
I have worked with Tanya on several occasions and am super impressed. Tanya makes everything easy to understand (and even fun). I recently purchased her Pinterest Audit and although I thought I was doing OK with my Pinterest account, Tanya really opened my eyes to what is possible on this platform and supplied me with many ideas to move forward with. Thanks Tanya for your knowledge, professionalism and patience. Looking forward to working with you again soon.
Suzanne Blakestone CEO @ Suze E Bee Candles
Tanya did an amazing job in taking me through the ins and outs of Pintrest. Her explanation of how it worked, how to grow my followers, when to post, what to post and how it works was clear, easy to understand and simple to follow. No question was too silly, and I came away from the session with loads of ideas on how to effectively leverage Pintrest . Tanya has an incredible depth of knowledge, and really is ‘customer first’ – five stars is not enough!
Elyssia Clark Author @ The Research Toolkit