Are you a Pinterest addict but have no idea how you can make it work for your business?
Get the behind the scenes strategies, tips, and techniques to maximize your Pinterest impact
Hands up if you love Pinterest? If you want to get some of that addictive Pinterest magic happening on your Pinterest Account, you’re in the right place. From training on how to DIY Pinterest to full management options.
Pinterest is a visual search engine, which means to reach your audience, you need to have content that is visually attractive,
Budget and DIY to full management services.
Success on Pinterest needs you to have:
A strategic approach to creating your own content – knowing what works for your audience
A strategic approach to pinning other people’s Content
Active engagement with other Pinterest accounts via Group Boards and Tailwind Tribes
Know which pins are working for you and adjust as you grow.
Sounds like a lot of work? It is! But the great news is you don’t have to do it all yourself. The beauty of having a Pinterest expert onboard is you can get back to the important work you do, and let me boost your Pinterest traffic in the background.
Let’s get your Pinterest account happy.
45 Minute Zoom and Ideas session $79.00
You bring your Pinterest Account – I’ll bring my red pen and coffee.
Audit of your Pinterest page (if you have one – otherwise it will be suggested boards and ideas) live on Zoom.
30-45 minute chat about everything Pinterest for Business.
Personalised tips, content ideas and how-to’s sent after the session.
This is best suited to those starting out with Pinterest.
Want to set up your Pinterest Account from scratch?
We have a 45 minute Zoom session to discuss your business, branding, audience and products, then I get to work!
– Which platform your audience is using
– How to create content that works
– How to maximise your content by re-purposing and planning strategically
– Tools to help streamline your content
What: 90-minute Zoom session (can be 2 x 45min if you prefer). Then I get to work with setting up your account so it’s ready for you to start pinning.
Who: Perfect for new businesses looking for strategy, or existing businesses looking for new approach.
As Pinterest requires a long-term, strategic approach, I recommend a minimum three-month commitment for Pinterest Management. If you’re not happy at any time, you can cancel with 30 days, and the balance of your fees will be refunded.
After gaining a thorough understanding of your business marketing needs, keywords & target audience, first we’ll get your Pinterest account set up (minimum Pinterest Setup package – $449 AUD) – then you’re ready to move into Pinterest Monthly Management Packages. You will get a 50% discount on your first month when you purchase both together*
Minimum 3-month packages
Monthly packages are calendar based (so renew on the same date each month)
When: Set-up takes approx 2 weeks, then management packages start after then.
Who: New and existing business owners
These services are perfect for businesses who:
- Are ready to take action on their Pinterest Account, but don’t know where to start
- Have tried to use Pinterest to grow their blog, but haven’t seen results
- Have blog branding + have an idea of what they want their pins to look like, but don’t know how to create them
- Are interested in learning how Pinterest can be used to inform your content across different platforms and make it part of your marketing strategy
These services aren’t for you if you:
- Want a “quick hack” to grow their accounts overnight (Pinterest doesn’t work like that – but we can chat about Pinterest ads if you like)
- Have no clue what they want or do not have any specific branding to use for their pin designs (I can recommend some great people if you want branding help first)
- Want to micro-manage how I work – I love input and advice, and willingly take on feedback about my work, and want to give you results you are 100% happy with, but I also love to be set free creatively. If this is you, I would lovingly suggest my services aren’t for you
Contact me for pricing on:
- Account makeovers
- Pin Creation
- Content Advisory for Pinterest/Blogging
- Pinterest Audits
- Training on how to DIY your Pinterest Account for Beginners and Advanced